How do I upgrade or downgrade my service?
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your service, we have a convenient process to do just that.
Our system will create a new invoice for you to pay for the remainder of your current billing period. Your next billing period will reflect the full new amount.
- Login to the Client Area.
- Click on Services > My Services.
- Find the product or service you wish to change and click on View Details.
- Click on Management Actions > Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Choose the upgrade or downgrade desired and complete the order.
KVM VPSs must be manually upgraded by us (typically done within a few hours), and then you will have to resize your disk partition(s) using the GParted. We are not responsible for any data loss as a result of partition resizing. KVM VPSs cannot be downgraded.
NOTE: If you have a customized VPS with more than the default disk space, please contact us before updating. You may accidentally decrease your disk space with the method above causing your VPS filesystem to become corrupt.
Was this answer helpful?
1. For Linux OS.First log in to your SolusVM Control Panel, mount the Gparted iso and Choose the...
LAMP stack is a group of open source software used to get web servers up and running. The acronym...
Here we'll show you how you can make payments for GreenCloudVPS services via Bitcoins in 3 simple...
We have the following available OS: CentOS 5.9 32bit CentOS 5.9 64bit CentOS 6.5 32bit...
First, log in to your client area at https://greencloudvps.com/clientarea.phpThen go to this...