How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
Here we'll show you how you can make payments for GreenCloudVPS services via Bitcoins in 3 simple...
Remote desktop is an extremely useful tool to use with Windows VPS hosting. With RDP, you can...
On the other post, we introduced Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the Windows VPS...
Click on Start > then right click on Computer and click on Properties The System basic...
I. Change your Server Administrator Password in Windows Server 2012 Log into your server via...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution