How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
Windows updates are commonly scheduled in our environment on a staggered basis. However, should...
I. For Internet Explorer/Mirosoft Edge:A. Internet Explorer: On the Tools menu in Internet...
Click on Start > then right click on Computer and click on Properties The System basic...
Remote desktop is an extremely useful tool to use with Windows VPS hosting. With RDP, you can...