How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
On the other post, we introduced Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the Windows VPS...
1. For Linux OS.First log in to your SolusVM Control Panel, mount the Gparted iso and Choose the...
I. For Internet Explorer/Mirosoft Edge:A. Internet Explorer: On the Tools menu in Internet...
First, please log in to the Hyper-V Control Panel with the credentials we send you:Next, please...
When you connect VPN software on a Windows VPS, the IP of the VPS would be changed, so you will...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution