How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
Firstly,You can use any cloud storage software like Dropbox or Google Drive to sync your data...
Remote desktop is an extremely useful tool to use with Windows VPS hosting. With RDP, you can...
First, please log in to the Hyper-V Control Panel with the credentials we send you:Next, please...
Click on Start > then right click on Computer and click on Properties The System basic...
I. For Internet Explorer/Mirosoft Edge:A. Internet Explorer: On the Tools menu in Internet...