How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
On the other post, we introduced Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the Windows VPS...
I. Change your Server Administrator Password in Windows Server 2012 Log into your server via...
First, please log in to the Hyper-V Control Panel with the credentials we send you:Next, please...
When you connect VPN software on a Windows VPS, the IP of the VPS would be changed, so you will...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution