How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
First, please log in to the Hyper-V Control Panel with the credentials we send you:Next, please...
Here we'll show you how you can make payments for GreenCloudVPS services via Bitcoins in 3 simple...
I. Change your Server Administrator Password in Windows Server 2012 Log into your server via...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
Windows updates are commonly scheduled in our environment on a staggered basis. However, should...