How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
Here we'll show you how you can make payments for GreenCloudVPS services via Bitcoins in 3 simple...
What is Two-Factor Authentication?Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security...
Remote desktop is an extremely useful tool to use with Windows VPS hosting. With RDP, you can...
I. Windows Server 2008:The .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (also referred to as .NET Framework 3.5.1) is a...
1. For KVM VPS.First log in to your SolusVM Control Panel, mount the Gparted iso and Choose the...