How to Create another user Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Start then click to the Administrator icon:
2. Click on Manage Another Account:
3. Create on Create a new account:
5. Now click on the new User you have just created:
6. Then click on Create a password:
7. Type your password:
Then you are done!
To remote to the new user, just enter the VPS's IP & the new username instead of Administrator:
Was this answer helpful?
On the other post, we introduced Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the Windows VPS...
Remote desktop is an extremely useful tool to use with Windows VPS hosting. With RDP, you can...
Firstly,You can use any cloud storage software like Dropbox or Google Drive to sync your data...
The .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (also referred to as .NET Framework 3.5.1) is a prerequisite for SQL...
1. For Linux OS.First log in to your SolusVM Control Panel, mount the Gparted iso and Choose the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution