You can access SolusVM Control Panel at https://cp.greencloudvps.com/login.php with the provided Username and Password in the information email. Please note that if you have multiple VPS with us, please use the password provided in the first email.
1. How to change the VPS's status
- Reboot - reboots your VPS; may be needed if VPS has stopped responding
- Shutdown - turns off your VPS
- Boot - turns on your VPS
- Reinstall - reinstalls OS on your VPS
Note: Reinstall will erase/wipe all data on your VPS, so make sure to take backup of your data before doing so.
2. How to change the VPS's password
Select Root/Admin password tab, then click on Change.
3. How to check the VPS usage statistics
Select Statistics tab then select a time span.
4. How to access the VPS via VNC Console
First click on VNC tab then choose HTML5 VNC Client.