Our Lernoir datacenter provisions its services from its secure and high efficiency data center located in Lenoir, North Carolina, USA.
We cool our data centers using a combination of Liebert CRAH (Computer Room Air Handler) units using chilled water from a central water plant, as well as a unique air-side economizer that was built and designed by Dacentec. Our air-side economizer allows us to operate at PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) values of less than 1.2 when the conditions outside are appropriate.
- 23,500 square foot hardened purpose-built facility
- Diverse incoming utility feeds
- 24 x 7 security & multi-level access control
- Power Protection by UPS (N+2) and 1MW backup generator
- Strict climate control with Liebert CRAH units & Chilled Water Cooling
- Bandwidth provided by major Tier 1 carriers
- Connectivity provided by 5 diverse fiber operators
- Fire detection & suppression