The Telehouse data centre in Frankfurt is one of the largest and most secure data centres in Europe – a good choice for the GreenCloudVPS colocation base.
Telehouse: One of the largest housing and colocation providers in Germany.
- 25,000 m² of colocation space in Frankfurt
- Total site area of over 67,000 m² in the Frankfurt data centre
Technology: The highest availability and scalability for your network.
- Power supply for one rack up to 8 kW
- N+2 redundant, USV-secured power supply with battery backup
- Emergency power supply with 21 MVA output
- 14 diesel generators
Local conditions: Precise cooling concept for high system reliability.
- Room temperature 24 °C + 2 / – 4 °C
- Monitoring with sensors
- Relative humidity 35 % to 60 %
- Up to 1 kW/m² cooling capacity
- Room air is completely exchanged more often than once an hour
- Own water supply at the Frankfurt site
Fire detection and extinguishing systems
Secured: fire early warning system and safety measures.
- Optical/thermal fire detectors on two levels (bare ceiling and false ceiling)
- Active fire extinguishing with Inergen extinguishing system
- False ceiling and/or room extinguishing
- RAS fire early warning system
- Largest store of Inergen bottles in Europe
Sealed off: 24/7 monitoring of the technical infrastructure by means of central control technology.
- 24/7 staffed control room on site
- 24/7 guarding and if desired accompaniment by certified security staff
- 24/7 access to own areas
- Video surveillance
- Fence system
- Access system with contactless identification system and documentation
Cabling and connection
Connection: carrier neutrality in all areas.
- Access to numerous carriers and providers including meet-me room
- Connection to the German DE-CIX Internet exchange node
- Direct connection to the Frankfurt glass fibre ring